Friday 21 September 2007

first post!



i can get round to pimping my own stuff later, but first let me tell you about etsy. it's ace. lots of cool crafty, arty types who like to make things with their own two hands rather than buy the stuff that everyone else already has off the high street. and if you click on the picture above, or this link you can go straight to a personally curated selection of the geekier end of the cornucopia etsy has to offer. seriously, pretty much anything you could ever think of is on there, but if it's to do with comics, videogames, pixels, science, maps (i have a lot of random obsessions) you know i'm there!

so take a leap, have a look around, cos i can guarantee that's where all your christmas presents are coming from this year ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would buy some stuff, but I don't think it would suit me...

Rob